VST Buzz is offering a 60% discount on The Big One piano sample library by SampleTekk, for a limited time only.
Get a HUGE 60% off the aptly named piano sample library – “The Big One”, from Sampletekk. Weighing in at over 6GB (zipped!), this is an absolute beast of a piano library, offering an incredibly realistic sound, for a very affordable price.
“The Big One” is a Yamaha C7 piano recorded with a massive 31 velocity layers per note, offering a huge dynamic range. Perfect for pop, rock, underscore, hip hop – this is a piano library you’ll use forever. Check out the audio demos and video for an idea of how awesome this is!
The library is available from VST Buzz for $79 USD until April 1st, 2014 (regular $199 USD).
More information: VST Buzz
Bigcat Instruments has introduced the Piano Collection, a collection of free piano instrument libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Salamander Piano (Yamaha C5) by Alexander HolmFeel was originally released as an SFZ instrument.
Here are six bigcat Instruments pianos for Kontakt 5.
The showpieces of the collection are mid-sized to baby Grands from each of the three major piano makers, Yamaha, Steinway and Baldwin. Also included are a Prepared Piano, a Honky-Tonk and an Intimate Piano.
The libraries are available to download at no charge (Creative Commons and Public Domain licenses).
More information: Bigcat Instruments / Piano Collection
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Mar 04, 2014 - 0 comments
SampleTekk has announced a blowout sale on PMI Instruments, offering its PMI sample libraries at 50% off for a limited time.
April 1 we will stop selling PMI Instruments.
So during march we are having a end sale where you get 50% discount on all PMI Libraries.
- PMI Accordian – Post Accordions is the largest and most versatile collection of accordion samples ever sampled.
- PMI Anvils & Churchbells – Over 25 different anvils or other large metal objects, plus collection of small & huge church bells.
- PMI Baroque Organ – The first organ library with every single stop chromatically sampled as well as the most useful combinations.
- PMI Bosendorfer 290 – This Bösendorfer library provides the greatest possible control during the softest pianissimo, through crescendos to the reserves of power needed for the loudest fortissimo.
- PMI Carillion – The first sampled Carillon features an amazing 58 Bells! All bells have been sampled.
- PMI Clavichords – This library brings you a small and a larger Clavichord. The clavichords have been sampled with their release sounds, giving them an unbelievable realistic quality.
- PMI Estonia – Estonia Concert Grand piano is a multi-velocity level chromatically sampled piano of the highest realism!
- PMI Forte E – A new 24 bit sampled Fortepiano with 3 velocity layers, sustain and modulator patches.
- PMI Historic Keyboards – A collection of historic instruments: 2 harpsichords, a virginal and a fortepiano for GigaStudio and compatible samplers.
- PMI Hybrid – The Hybrid Pianos allows you to build your own piano. Simply drag and drop the elements you want to add in your sampler and adjust each component to your personal taste.
- PMI Old Lady – This library brings you an amazing Model 1923 Steinway D grand piano. Sampled with 10 recorded velocity layers with 10 separate sustain pedal down layers and release triggered samples.
- PMI Orchestral Instruments – A collection of Orchestral Instruments for GigaStudio. Orchestral perc instruments include Celesta, Glockenspiel, Hackbrett, Marimba and Vibes.
- PMI Positif – A small positif organ, chramitically sampled with release samples. 5 registrations: flute, holpipe, quint, flute and holpipe and tutti.
- PMI Steinway D – A sampled Steinway model D3 piano with serial number 393210, which was built in 1965.
- PMI The Emperor – The Bösendorfer 290 SE has a huge dynamic range, with very subtle pianissimo and thunderous fortissimi. 12 recorded velocity layers, with 12 separate sustain pedal down layers and release triggered samples.
- PMI Theater Organ – All ranks were chromatically sampled, capturing the true nature and character of each pipe. Samples are 10 to 15 seconds long with perfect loops to enable playing of unlimited length of notes. The true release sound of the organ pipes was also recorded and is reproduced upon key-release.
- PMI Yamaha C7 – Pop piano! Up to 16 levels of velocity, recorded at 96kHz/24 bits.
The sale ends March 31st, 2014. The PMI libraries will be discontinued after the sale.
More information: SampleTekk
Detunized has announced the release of 6op KeyPads Live Pack, the first title in a new line of libraries that derive their sounds from 6-Operator FM synthesis. The hardware used for this is the versatile Yamaha TG77 from 1989.
KeyPads Live Pack is the first installment of this new series and puts focus on Keys and Pad sounds.
Containing 40+ Live Rack instruments this pack is made for the keyboardist who just wants to stack layers and for the sound designer likewise. The Racks have a consistent Macro layout so that each sound can be easily tweaked from Keyboard to Pad and back.
Especially the ModSpeed and AudioTranspose Macros – also in conjunction with the Color Macro – reveal unexpected modulation possibilities. With this potential it is easy to create interesting variations of the preset sound.
KeyPads Universal contains 44 different patches in 5 multi-purpose formats that load into Kontakt, Reason, Logic, Dimension, Halion, Directwave and a lot more software samplers. This guarantees for easy handling of your sounds. Included formats: SFZ, NKI, SXT, EXS, FXP
The 6op KeyPads Live Pack and Universal packs are available to purchase for 9 EUR each.
More information: Detunized
Sound Magic has released version 1.5 of its Piano One for Mac, a free virtual piano instrument.
The Sound of Piano One comes from the Yamaha C7 concert grand, a true workhorse in the professional piano world, appearing on famous concert stages, in international competitions and in prestigious music events throughout the world.
Changes in Piano One v1.5 for Mac
- Improved polyphony numbers.
- Supports newest OSX Version.
- Better reverb settings.
- Improved CPU usage.
- Many minor fixes.
The plug-in is available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) at no cost.
More information: Sound Magic / Piano One
Wavesfactory has launched W-Glockenspiel, a virtual Yamaha orchestral glockenspiel instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
4 mallets, up to 12x RR and 4 velocity layers, custom GUI and custom script that gives you control over the mallets, the number of round robins, attack/release and mic position. Sampled chromatically, full sustains and glissandos. Round robin reset and damping keyswitches.
Recorded in a dry studio environment (no reverb). Perfect for orchestral mock-ups but also for indie, pop, corporate productions.
- Mono and Stereo NCW files, 44.1KHz 24bit.
- Yamaha Orchestral Glockenspiel.
- 4 different mallets.
- Up to 12x RR and 4 velocity layers.
- Custom script, and custom GUI.
- Attack and release controls.
- Microphone position control.
- 2,5 GB uncompressed, 1GB download.
The sample library is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR. Requires full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or above (Kontakt Player not supported).
More information: Wavesfactory / W-Glockenspiel
, Binary Music
Posted in news
on Feb 14, 2014 - 0 comments
Binary Music has announced a Valentine’s Day Sale, offering 40% off its sample libraries for a limited time.
Welcome to Binary Music. We produce sample libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt, Ableton Live, Apple Logic and Propellerheads Reason.
From vintage analogue classics like the ARP Odyssey or Solina, to digital classics such as the Ensoniq SQ80 or Yamaha TX81Z. Every single sample is professionally recorded and edited with care and attention to detail.
The sale ends February 14th, 2014.
More information: Binary Music