Adam Monroe Music has released Adam Monroe’s Upright Bass, an upright bass instrument plugin and sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Adam Monroe’s Upright Bass was sampled from a real upright bass player and features round robin, 10 note velocity, slide up and slide down patches, and slap percussion. This is a 24 bit, 44.1 kHz bass sample library available as a Windows VST Plugin or Kontakt Library.
Adam Monroe’s Upright Bass features
- Nearly 2 GB of sample data, 24-bit/44.1 kHz samples.
- Low memory usage (less than 100 MB).
- Trigger slides up/down to major and minor thirds using the pitch wheel.
- 2 and 1/2 octave range.
- Trigger a percussive slap patch using the sustain pedal.
The Upright Bass for Windows (VST) and Kontakt is available for purchase for the introductory price of $15 USD.
More information: Adam Monroe Music / Upright Bass
Adam Monroe Music has released a Mac OS X version of Honky Tonk Piano and updated the Windows version to 2.0.
Adam Monroe’s Honky Tonk piano is an instrument/sample library that is designed to replicate the full range and “honky” sound of a vintage chickering upright piano.
Changes in Honky Tonk Piano v2.0
- Added a GUI pop-up window that tells a user how many samples have been loaded.
- Added multi-threading and a “Buffer For” switch. Dramatically improves playback on slower systems.
- Eliminated the need for sample data to exist in VST directory.
- Fixed problem with audio “pops” when holding down notes until their end.
- Optimized slow c++ code (dynamic lists) down to optimized C code (static arrays) and optimized buffering code.
- Wave file buffers are now properly freed when closing plugin.
- Eliminated 100MB deallocation memory leak.
- Eliminated the need for sample data to exist in VST directory, a user can now place samples anywhere and the VST will ask for their location.
Honky Tonk Piano (VST/AU/Kontakt) is available for purchase for $20 USD.
More information: Adam Monroe Music / Honky Tonk Piano
Adam Monroe Music has released Adam Monroe’s Beats, a drum sample library and MIDI beats collection instrument plug-in for Windows.
Adam Monroe’s Beats features
- 30 fully customizable virtual drum kit presets featuring 37 snares, 27 bass drums, and 22 toms.
- 10 layer velocity, 3 note round-robin, with both left and right sides of the drum (s) recorded.
- Over five gigs of sampled drum sounds.
- The ability to edit and save every preset, and change every part of the kit.
- Drag-and-drop functionality for MIDI Beats and Fills. Audition beats with the click of a button.
- Load samples at 16 or 24-bit depth, and 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates.
- Panning and volume controls for every individual part of the kit.
- Reverb, Delay, Phaser, and Equalization effects.
- MIDI note reassignment with the ability to detect notes.
The plug-in is currently available for Windows (VST), priced at $50 USD. A Mac version is coming.
More information: Adam Monroe Music / Adam Monroe’s Beats
Adam Monroe Music has released Honky Tonk Piano, a virtual piano instrument for Windows.
Adam Monroe Music has released Adam Monroe’s Honky Tonk Piano, a 32/64-bit VST Instrument/Plug-in for Windows that offers a piano voice best suited for playing ragtime, but useful in any style of music that requires a “worn-down” piano sound.
This fully-functional, 88-key piano sample library features 16-bit audio, partial round-robin, pedal notes, and 32 note-polyphony.
Honky Tonk Piano features
- 16-bit audio samples.
- Partial round-robin.
- Reverb, chorus, delay, and lo-fi effects.
Adam Monroe’s Honky Tonk Piano for Windows (VST) costs $20 USD.
More information: Adam Monroe Music