Loopmasters has released The Blues Sessions, a sample library featuring a collection of great, authentic loops, performances and multi’s, performed by some of the worlds greatest blues performers.
The musicians featured on this collection have worked with such blues legends as “Rory Gallagher”, “Davey Graham”, “Eric Bibb”, “Bert Jansch”, “Louisiana Red”, “Big Moose Walker”, “Woody Mann” and “Roy Rogers and his Delta Rhythm Kings”. What’s more, the collection has been recorded authentically, using the best vintage equipment and microphones, including RCA ribbon mics from the 40′s, Sony Valve mics (C37A) from the 50′s, Neve and RCA pre amps, and mixed on a classic, 70′s Raindirk series III console, formerly owned by Olympic Studios in London, where it mixed hundreds of classic albums.
In addition to this material, a selection of genuine, vintage blues recordings – some more than 80 years old – have been carefully edited and included, complete with their original vinyl sounds.
The Blues Sessions features
- Over 300 vocal samples including solo voices, male blues choir, vintage vocals & more.
- 559 Harmonica samples featuring bass and regular blues harps with clean and dirty, amped tones.
- 400Mb of Acoustic guitar samples comprising dobros, slide, picked and vintage sounds.
- 841Mb of Electric guitar samples including leads, licks and rhythm parts.
- More than 700 Great drum loops ranging from slow swings, to stomping beats, a great range of sounds using sticks and brushes, vintage drum loops and more. There are also a range of drum kits included.
- There are also electric & upright bass loops, a helping of keyboards from vintage Hammond to Rhodes etc.
The Blues Sessions library is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.