Loopmasters has released Tech House Basslines, a collection of bass loops by Cluster Sound.
Cluster Sound is proud to present Tech House Basslines, a massive collection of mastered bass loops designed to bring great low end and deep impact in your Tech House tracks. The included basslines have been created with analog and DSP synthesizers and meticulously treated with professional hardware compressors, equalizers and harmonic exciters. The result is an extremely wide sound palette characterized by solid lows power and superior definition.
Tech House Basslines features 320 main basslines coupled with 320 filtered versions. The filtered loops have been created by manipulating and re-structuring the original bass loops in order to obtain special synths that can be used as accompaniment or to make the basslines richer. All the loops are musical key labelled so you can instantly select various filtered loops and mix them with the same key of the bassline.
In addition to the 640 WAV content, the library features also 146 powerful drum samples, 320 REX Loops, 320 Kontakt Loop instruments and 1290 Ableton Live clips that allow to add FX, filter and de-structure the loops. Tech House Basslines is 100% royalty-free and it will drastically increase the ability of your mix to move people.
Tech House Basslines is available to purchase from Loopmasters for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Cluster Sound Tech House Basslines
Loopmasters has launched a new website and announced 20% off on sample libraries from the Loopmasters label.
This is it! We’re up to 5 sale events on the Loopmasters site. Click each of the banners below to see the products on sale. 5 Labels have reduced the prices. That’s a sockful of sample packs. Take your time, make your pick!
- 20% off all Loopmasters products
- 25% off Cluster Sound products
- Up to 50% off on Wave Alchemy products
- 50% off on Prime Loops products
- 15% off selected items from 5Pin Media
More information: Loopmasters
Cluster Sound has released Electro House GBox, a sample-based drum instrument created by combining various Ableton plugins/effects, turning Live into a powerful and extremely flexible groovebox.
The package consists of 150 instruments, 30 Live Clips, 30 MIDI loops and 306 WAV samples organized in 8 drum channels. Thanks to the included worldclass samples and the meticulously programmed FX racks you will be able to create fat electro house grooves in few clicks.
The “Sample Selector” section is the core of Cluster Sound Gbox series and allows you to replace in real-time the single samples while the MIDI file is playing your instrument. Each drum part has its own “Source Editor” which controls Filter, Tune, Pitch envelope, ADSR and Reverse Sample and its own “Effect Rack” which increase drastically the sound customization. Electro House Gbox is the perfect tool for advanced Electro House Music productions with Ableton Live.
Electro House GBox is available to purchase for 14.95 EUR.
More information: Cluster Sound / Electro House GBox
Cluster Sound has announced the release of Minimalogic Vol. 2, a multi-format sound library that features fresh, royalty-free minimal samples and instruments for the producer seeking a minimalistic, pseudo-breaking, stylish vibe.
With this library, you will get pro-mastered contruction loops (Kicks, Snares, HHats), rought floating sequences, ultra-low glitches, stylish micro-synths, unusual breaks, sparkly hi-freq loops and much more. The 240 Wav loops are also available in Rex format but it’s only the basement. Here you will get also 720 Live Drum Racks and 240 Kontakt loop instruments that allows to easily restructure the loops, to play the constituent samples and to change tempo without getting unwanted artifacts.
The Kontakt Instruments are based on Kontakt 4 KSP engine and thanks to their user interfaces you can directly control the Multi-Filter, the ADSR and the Multi-Effect sections. The Live Drum Racks come with special built-in racks with dedicated FX and parameters. In addition to the loop sections you will find also 20 great multi-sample synthesizers available for Ableton Simpler, Sampler and Kontakt 4. All the included material is in 24bit native WAV format, sampled, edited, and manipulated with worldclass analog & digital gears. Minmalogic Vol. 2 is a very stylish, useful and ultra-customizable library and an all-in-one professional tool for pseudo-breaking minimal music.
Minimalogic Vol. 2 features
- 530 Megabytes content.
- 240 loops in Wav, Rex2, and Kontakt.
- 720 Live Drum Racks.
- 230 MIDI Loops.
- 20 Multi-sample synth for Live Simpler & Samplerm and Kontakt 4.
Minimalogic Vol. 2 is available to purchase as a download for 24.95 EUR.
More information: Cluster Sound / Minimalogic Vol. 2
Cluster Sound has announced the release of Cult Bass, an advanced multi-sample bass synthesizer built for use with Kontakt 4 and aimed primarily at producers of Minimal, Techouse and Electronic.
Based on over 1758 Wav samples, Cult Bass has been carefully crafted to provide you with the perfect tool to create ultra-low, fat and pristine bass sounds.
Cult Bass is the first Kontakt Instrument which implements a “dual oscillator” structure: you will be able to select and play simultaneously two independent bass waveforms without loading new patches. This is a very useful feature which allows to instantly create new sounds simply by replacing the oscillators in one of the 128 included presets.
To start playing Cult Bass right away, you can use its powerful presets (Combo – Pitchmod – Filtermod – Enveloped) and create/save your own patches simply by manipulating its 65 parameters. The user interface provides a multi-filter section (LP4 – LP2 – BP – HP – Vowel – Phazor), 4 LFO & 4 envelopes (Pitch – Volume – Cutoff – Resonance), 6 onboard effects (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, Distorton) and dedicated Volume – Tune – Pan for each oscillator.
Cult Bass features
- 1,6 Gigabytes, 1758 Wav Samples, 128 Instrument Presets.
- Dual Oscillator structure.
- 30 Bass waveforms.
- 5 Filters : LP4 – LP2 – BP – HP – Vowel – Phazor.
- 4 LFO : Cutoff, Resonance, Volume, Pitch.
- 3 kind of LFO : Sinusod, Rectangle, Saw.
- 4 Envelopes : Cutoff – Resonance – Volume – Pitch.
- 6 FX : Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, Distorton.
- Separated Volume – Pan – Tune.
Cult Bass is available to purchase for 39.95 EUR.
More information: Cluster Sound / Cult Bass
Cluster Sound has announced the release of Maximal Elements, a loop-based library designed for producers who want to obtain the perfect balance between Minimal and Techno moods.
In this huge collection you will find over 900 megabytes of punchy loops, including fat basslines, refined synthesizers, stylish micro breaks, glitches, pseudo-percussions, club-ready kicks & snares and everything you need to create complete tracks.
Maximal Elements features
- 900 MB content, based on 820 WAV & REX loops (24bit quality).
- 4,100 Live Drum Racks (2,050 Live DRacks + 2,050 Live Devices). The Live Drum Racks come with 5 special built-in racks (Grain Verb, Oil Tank, Voco Synth, Rezo Synth, Moduloid) with dedicated FX and parameters.
- 410 Kontakt loop instruments, based on Kontakt 4 KSP engine. directly control the Multi-Filter, the ADSR and the Multi-Effect sections.
- 410 MIDI loops included.
Maximal Elements is available to purchase for 39.95 EUR.
More information: Cluster Sound / Maximal Elements
, Cluster Sound
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on May 10, 2010
Loopmasters has released Tribe Percussor, a sound library by Cluster Sound.
Tribe Percussor is an ultra flexible loop-based tool based on real percussions and designed for Minimal, Tech and House music productions.
The library consists 715 megabytes of punchy and fat construction loops, congas, djembe, hand percussions, metals, bongos, shakers, exotic low percussions and much more.
Tribe Percussor features
- Based on 660 hi-definition percussive WAV & REX loops.
- Includes 1650 Live Drum Racks, 1650 Live Instruments, 330 Kontakt Instruments and 280 MIDI Loops.
- Kontakt Instruments are based on Kontakt 4 KSP engine with direct control the Multi-Filter, the ADSR and the Multi-Effect sections.
- The Live Drum Racks come with 5 special built-in racks (Grain Verb, Oil Tank, Verb Room, Rezo Synth, Moduloid) with dedicated FX and parameters.
- Kontakt and Live instruments are based on “slicing” technique that allows to deconstruct and restructure the loops as much as you like or to play the single percussive shots simply by using one of the 280 included MIDI loops.
- All the included material is 24bit native WAV format, recorded and processed with the best analog and DSP machines and meticulously edited in order to obtain high flexibility and extreme longevity.
Cluster Sound Tribe Percussor is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Tribe Percussor
, Cluster Sound
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Apr 16, 2010
Cluster Sound has announced the release of Tribe Percussor, an ultra flexible loop-based tool based on real percussions and designed for Minimal, Tech and House music productions.
The library consists 715 Mb of punchy and fat construction loops, congas, djembe, metals, bongos, shakers, exotic low percussions and much more. Tribe Percussor contains 660 hi-definition WAV & REX but also 3300 Live Drum Racks & Devices and 330 Kontakt Instruments that drastically increase its sound potential and that allow to turn the real percussions into electro ones. The Kontakt Instruments use the KSP engine and thanks to their intuitive and useful user interfaces you can directly control the Multi-Filter, the ADSR and the Multi-Effect sections. The Live Drum Racks come with 5 special built-in racks (Grain Verb – Oil Tank – Verb Room – Rezo Synth – Moduloid) with dedicated FX and parameters. All these instruments are based on “slicing” technique so you can restructure the loops as much as you like or to play the single percussive shots simply by using one of the 280 included MIDI loops.
Tribe Percussor features
- 715 MB content.
- 330 WAV Loops, 330 REX Loops, 330 Kontakt KSP Instruments.
- 1650 Live Drum Racks, 1650 Live Devices.
- 280 MIDI Loops.
- All the included material is 24bit native WAV format.
- Recorded and processed with the best analog and DSP machines and meticulously edited in order to obtain extreme flexibility and longevity.
Tribe Percussor is available to purchase for 29.95 EUR.
More information: Cluster Sound / Tribe Percussor