New Atlantis Audio has released Nightshift, a sample library spawned from a series of field recording sessions in a some big, old and very creepy locations.
Nightshift is a library designed to do one thing – set a uniquely eerie and intense tone for your music and scoring productions with truly one-of-a-kind-sounds.
Haunting outdoor scenes, steam-powered atmospheres, howling metallic drones and found sound machinery rhythms are just some of what you’ll find inside. With their gorgeous natural reverbs preserved, we captured the sounds of abandoned factories, an old steel mill, a machine shop powered by antique contraptions, steam tunnels, huge furnaces, acid baths, creaking chain lifts and more. One location even had its own spooky ass crow on the roof who makes an appearance, sometimes you just get lucky like that.
The material was processed in varying degrees to generate this original set of super inspirational effects, rhythms and musical elements. The resulting sounds range from quick, dramatic gestures and buildups, to deep evolving soundscapes that twist, turn and morph through environments, frequencies and textures – some nearly three minutes long! Also includes a bonus Reason ReFill with a nice little set of sampler-based Combinator instruments.
- 251 24bit AIFF/Apple Loop files for use in any compatible DAW.
- 1.2 GB of content.
- Bonus Reason ReFill w/Combinator instruments and found sounds drums.
- Instant download.
Nightshift is available now as an instant download at a special launch price of $49 USD.
More information: New Atlantis Audio / Nightshift
New Atlantis Audio has released Project Echo: Snapshots from Space, a new sample library.
Inspired by an early NASA communications project, and spawned from beautiful celestial satellite imagery, Project Echo is the latest addition to New Atlantis Audio’s growing library of atmospheric and unusual sound tools for musicians.
The foundation sounds were created by processing high resolution deep space satellite photographs with spectral analysis, granular echo effects and various resynthesis techniques, and the results are stellar. Pun intended.
Project Echo provides a ton of exploration and sonic potential to the creative musician working in any genre or style who could use a healthy dose of the atmospheric and exotic. There’s loads of variety inside – from evolving, long-play ambient soundscapes, to complex rhythmic textures, to huge granular effects, atmospheric drums, and even a nice set of vintage film dialog – all designed to inspire and be explored.
Project Echo: Snapshots from Space features
- Reason ReFill: 160 24bit Rex2 files, 7 Combinator instrument racks.
- Rex Pack: 160 24bit Rex2 files.
- Audio Pack: 160 24bit Apple Loop/AIFF files.
- All versions include over 100 bonus single drum and percussion hits in AIFF format.
Project Echo: Snapshots from Space is available to purchase for $19.99 USD.
The previously released Lost & Found sample library is now also available in REX and Audio packs.
More information: New Atlantis Audio / Project Echo: Snapshots from Space
New Atlantis Audio has released Lost & Found: New York City Nightscapes, a Reason 4 ReFill featuring dreamy sounds, from the city that never sleeps.
This highly unusual Reason ReFill is powered by six years of live nighttime field recording footage captured at various locations all over the Big Apple. Hand-selected gems were processed, resynthesized, combined, mangled and then processed again to produce a truly one-of-a-kind set of sounds for your Reason and Record productions.
Haunting carriage rides through Central Park, ships docking at South Street Seaport, the chatter of tourists and traffic in Times Square, street performers and other “interesting” folk, cars, trains, busses and more from the darkest hours of night in New York, transformed into a diverse, usable, weird and wonderful collection of sonic tools.
Lost & Found: New York City Nightscapes features
- 24 bit Audio and Rex content
- 30 Combinator Instruments
- 10 Combinator Scenes
- 2 Combinator Sound Effects Racks
- 3 ReDrum Kits
- 40 Drum Hits
- 12 Drum Loops
- 23 Field Recordings
- 11 Field Rhythms
- 10 Long Play Soundscapes
- 34 Music Elements
- 90 Rex Files Total
Lost & Found: New York City Nightscapes is available to purchase for $19.99 USD.
More information: New Atlantis Audio / Lost & Found: New York City Nightscapes
New Atlantis Audio has announced the release of Physical Therapy Volume 1: Mallet and Percussion, a unique collection of Combinators for Reason 4.
Featuring exotic physically modeled mallet and percussion instruments infused with sounds of nature, this ReFill provides a diverse set of playable, musical and truly inspiring sounds for your music or film score projects.
Physical Therapy places an arsenal of lush, organic tones in your hands. You’ll find rich wood marimbas, exotic glass bells, dramatic metal chimes, powerful percussion kits and beautiful nature field recordings, all brought to life as playable instruments with the power of the Combinator.
Physical Therapy Volume 1: Mallet and Percussion features
- 54 Combinators.
- 25 NN-19 instruments.
- 6 ReDrum kits.
- 5 Scream patches.
- 4 long-play nature field recordings.
- 8 Backdrops.
Physical Therapy Volume 1 is available as a ReFill for Reason 4 (24 bit instruments) for $9.99 USD.
A portion of the proceeds from sales of this product will be donated to the Shriners Hospitals for Children, a unique international health care system which provides children suffering from orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries and cleft lip and palate with free treatment.
More information: New Atlantis Audio
, Dave Smith Instruments
, Elevate Hope Foundation
, New Atlantis Audio
, samples and sound libraries
, Sequential Circuits
Posted in news
on May 14, 2009
New Atlantis Audio has released B.E.A.S.T., a complete realtime analog bass workstation for
Propellerhead Reason 4.
We’ve captured the raw, low-end sonic power from an arsenal of classic analog synths and infused it with the high-tech sophistication of Reason. We included the sounds of the original analog filters from each instrument, and gave you a dedicated Analog Knob to control them in realtime. The result is killer authentic vintage tone, brought to totally new places with the power of the Combinator, and your imagination.
B.E.A.S.T. also doubles as an extremely powerful filter, effects and modulation workstation for any of your Reason devices!
- 100 Combinator patches, 51 NN-19 sampler patches.
- Flexible. Tweakable. Powerful. — Operating from within a completely modular customdesigned rack, B.E.A.S.T. features a cache of high power audio weapons for all of your tracks. The extremely unique design allows for control and possibilities never seen before. There is a dedicated knob and button within fast reach for every function. Load up a single instance of B.E.A.S.T., configure your MIDI controller once, and jam for hours. Easily tap into the powerful filter, effects and modulation sections with dedicated ins and outs for external devices! The possibilities are endless.
- Built for Speed — Freely swap instrument sounds on the fly without effecting the rest of the rack or stopping the music. Bend, twist and mangle the fattest analog bass tones around in realtime with 4 independent LFOs in the custom modulation section. Make them pound and shake with a custom Thor-powered multimode filter section. Take them to totally new places with a stockpile of killer effects.
- Keeping It Real — Achieve genuine vintage status with the Analog Knob. That’s right, the sounds of the original analog filters are embedded in every instrument. Tweak the sound of TRUE ANALOG in realtime for sonic power that simply is not possible with software alone.
- The Sounds — The following analog monsters were sampled direct to disk at 24 bit, using identical high quality preamps, cables and A/D converters: ARP 2600, ARP Odyssey, ARP Axxe, Akai AX-60, Octave CAT, Moog Little Phatty, Moog Minimoog, Moog Memorymoog, Korg MaxiKorg, Korg MonoPoly, Korg MS-20, Dave Smith Evolver, Roland MC-202, Roland SH-101, Roland TB-303, Oberheim OB-8, Sequential Circuits Prophet 5 and the EDP Wasp.
B.E.A.S.T. is available as an instant download for $39.98 USD. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Elevate Hope Foundation (EHF).
A free demo (Reason Published Song) is available for download from the product page.
New Atlantis Audio has also updated Polar Elements:
It has doubled in size! We’ve added 50 brand new patches for a total 100 Combinators, and they are absolutely beautiful. Cleaned up a few routing issues, prettied up the original skin and added a new one that is quite lovely to look at. The patches are now organized by type for super convenient access. This update is free for all existing Polar Elements users, check your email for links.
Visit New Atlantis Audio for more information and audio demos.
New Atlantis Audio has released Polar Elements, a unique $5 reason ReFill that raises money for charity.
Join us on an adventure through the sounds of the arctic. Polar Elements for Propellerhead Reason 4 captures the icy vibes of winter and turns them into a unique set of playable Combinator instruments for your Reason rack. These 50 powerful sampler-based Combinators are meticulously designed to add serious depth and drama to your music. You’ll find rich, evolving ambient pads, intense frozen atmospheres and soundscapes, and many other chilled out elements for your music.
Polar Elements features
- 50 completely unique and expressive instruments powered by 24 bit audio samples, all in a ReFill that weighs in under 14MB.
- Tweakable, Versatile — Loads of possibilities. Morph from evolving pads to tempo-synced arpeggios with a click.
- Heads-Up Controls — When one control is reliant upon another, you’ll find arrows indicating this right on the panel.
- Creative Routing — Every instrument has been meticulously designed for maximum inspiration and musicality.
Polar Elements is available as an instant download for a limited time price of just $5 USD.
A portion of the proceeds from this sale go directly to help protect the resources and wildlife of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Northern Alaska.
Visit New Atlantis Audio for more information and audio demos.