Westgate Sounds has released Anomaly for Alchemy, a sound library for the Alchemy sample manipulation instrument by Camel Audio.
Anomaly for Alchemy features sounds pulled from Anomalies VII through XIX and packaged for Camel Audio Alchemy.
All sounds are single sampled stereo .WAV files with accompanying .SFZ files.
Anomaly for Alchemy features
- 250 presets for Camel Audio Alchemy with 8 remix variations each for a total of 2,000 variations (1.03 GB total content):
- Disturbances – 62 sounds, 211 MB with 63 presets.
- In the Darkness – 68 sounds, 237 MB with 69 presets.
- Lost Souls – 68 sounds, 225 MB with 69 presets.
- The Asylum – 48 sounds, 241 MB with 49 presets.
- Bonus: The Nightmare Factory – 50 sounds, 138 MB.
The library is available to purchase for $75 USD.
More information: Westgate Sounds / Anomaly for Alchemy
Bigcat Instruments has introduced City Piano, a free virtual grand piano instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The City Piano is a fully sampled Baldwin Baby Grand with 4 velocity layers and release samples.
It is free and public domain. Do anything you like with it.
The library is available to download in Kontakt 5 format. Additional formats without interface or light versions are also available (incl. SampleTank, SFZ, VST, Kontakt 3, samples).
Three derivative piano instruments are currently also available for Kontakt 5: Shoot the Piano, The Whisper, and Lo-Fi.
More information: Bigcat Instruments
DSK Music has announced that its DSK HQ Instruments are now available in more formats.
We have over 446 HQ instruments, in 7 differents formats:
- Reason NN-XT
- Giga (Sampler / Studio)
After making a small donation, you will have access to a huge collection of high quality instruments.
Donations helps to support DSK Music project!
More information: DSK Music
Sergio Frias has announced Nostalgic Piano, a virtual piano instrument.
Nostalgic Piano is sampled from a Steinway Model D grand piano, it has a great, deep, clear lush sound, and sounds amazingly great in the mix or at solo. It can be used for songwriting of classical music, or other styles from jazz to pop.
My goal was to make the smallest sample library in size, yet the best sound quality, realistic piano to use in your productions and in your favorite host.forget about huge libraries occupying huge amounts of gb in your pc, Nostalgic Piano is about 100 mb in space, providing amazing expressivness of 12 velocity layers and meticulously fine tuned, realistical sample loops points on each 264 samples…and best of all, a cheap price of only 10$.
Nostalgic Piano features
- SFZ format.
- 12 velocity layers.
- 264 samples 44.1kHz stereo.
- Realistic decay/sustain/release times.
- Meticulous sample loop points providing reduced sample library (yet still maintaining the same sound quality).
The Nostalgic Piano is available to purchase for $10 USD.
More information: Nostalgic Piano
Wave Alchemy has launched Afro-Latin Percussion Vol 1, an exciting new collection of acoustic percussion loops and organic rhythms, perfect for layering with existing one-shot drum hits or building your own percussive ensembles.
Afro-Latin percussion Volume 1 offers an impressive collection of acoustic percussion loops and organic rhythms, perfect for layering with existing one-shot drum hits or building percussive ensembles to add excitement and rhythm to your drum tracks. Volume 1 focuses on ‘light’ Afro- Caribbean and Latin American percussion instruments including; multiple shakers, cabasa, guiro, claves, sticks, bells, wood blocks and many other percussive ‘toys’.
The library explores a wealth of different playing styles and rhythms which have been expertly played and recorded by world-class percussionist Ed Uribe and engineer Jeff Trueman from New York, USA. The result is a unique and highly useable collection of Afro -Latin percussion loops/samples which suit a wide range of musical styles; from house music and electronic genres, to film scores and media applications.
All loops and samples have been recorded with multiple high-end microphones via API 3124 and Avalon VT737SP pre-amps, with sound sources being mixed to perfection (post recording) to achieve finalized high-quality stereo loops and performances.
- 683 acoustic percussion loops and single hits (24-bit).
- 515 REX2 loops.
- 5 sampler patches/kits fro Battery, Kontakt, NN-XT and SFZ.
- 100% royalty-free.
The sample library costs £27.95 GBP.
More information: Wave Alchemy / Afro-Latin Percussion Vol 1
Related: Beat Magazine
, Marco Scherer
, samples and sound libraries
, Synapse Audio
Posted in news
on Sep 25, 2013
Beat has announced it has released two free Bass Station II sample packs in collaboration with Novation.
Novation and German Beat magazine are giving away two sample packs of the new Bass Station II among their Facebook fans.
The „Yin“ and „Yang“ pack consists of 400 MB sounds and loops each: bass sounds, lead sounds, FX, arps and drum kits tweeked by Marco Scherer for Novation.
Best of all: Both packs also contain the new REX compatible SFZ player and loop engine „Zampler/RX“ (VST & AU) based on the well known Dune synthesizer by Synapse Audio.
The sample packs are free to Novation and Beat Facebook fans.
More information: Beat (Facebook) / Novation (Facebook)
Noisecrux has announced a free multi-sampled electric guitar pack, featuring the sound of a Peavey Predator.
Here is a free multisampled clean electric guitar for you all to use in your productions. I recorded a Peavey Predator electric guitar (using the bridge humbucking pickup position) direct into my audio interface. There are 23 notes sampled, from E2 to C6 at two velocity layers, as well as muted strings and string slide noises so you can add some additional realism to the programmed guitar parts.
Included in the sample pack are programs for SFZ, Shortcircuit (VST sampler) and Beatmaker2 (iOS) formats. There are two Beatmaker2 presets – the full instrument and a lighter (only one velocity layer ~12Mb) version to conserve RAM.
The sample pack is available as a free download.
More information: Noisecrux / Peavey Predator sample pack
Detunizes has announced that Rolfing Laid Back Piano Vol. 2 is the latest addition to its Universal Format catalog.
It features 6 “prepared piano” sounds from a rotten upright piano without keyboard. A variety of objects like glasses, a ball of felt, printer paper, a curtains bracket or even the engineer´s thumbnail were used to excite the strings and the body of the Rolfing. Each patch in the library is included in 5 different formats (SFZ, NKI, SXT, EXS, FXP)
Rolfing Laid Back Volume 2 Universal features
- Supported formats: SFZ, NKI, SXT, EXS, FXP.
- Instruments: 6.
- Content: 217, 24 Bit/44.1 kHz, 500 MB.
Universal Formats category was initiated in early 2013 and introduces sounds that are accessible by a wide range of software samplers and DAWs. Universal Format releases contain pre-configured patches that load instantly into NI´s Kontakt, Reason´s NN-XT, Logic´s EXS, Steinberg´s Halion and numerous software samplers and sample players that know of the SFZ standard. Beside that range of virtual instrument patches Universal Formats also includes pure WAV-file libraries.
Currently the following sound libraries are available in universal formats:
- DTG009 – Rolfing Laid Back Vol.1 (universal) – prepared pianos
- DTG012 – Forstrasse No. 8 (wav) – found sounds
- DTG013 – Curetronic Modular Vol 1 (wav) – modular synth loops
- DTG027 – Just Water (wav) – flowing, dripping, frozen water
- DTG029 – Infinite (wav) – deep drones & tense textures
- DTG035 – City Traffic (wav) – busses, cars, trains and more
- DTG037 – Chropolis (universal) – Rhodes Chroma Polaris
- DTG039 – Composite Keys (universal) – Acoustic Modeling Adventures
- DTG042 – 4op (universal) – Frequency Modulation Sound Synthesis
- DTG043 – Vox Populi 2 (sfz, nki, sxt, exs, fxp) – Analog Synthesizers
- DTG045 – Polite 800 (sfz, nki, sxt, exs, fxp) – Hybrid Synthesizers
- DTG047 – Computer Noises (wav) – Field Recordings
- DTG048 – Piano (universal) – An Upright Piano in a small venue
- DTG049 – HumBuzz (wav)- Electromagnetic field noises
- DTG050 – Glass Harp (universal) – Singing Glasses
More information: Detunized