Sound Radix has announced Drum Leveler, a new beat detection-based downward and upward compressor/expander.
By selectively applying gain to single drum beats, Drum Leveler easily achieves the desired target level for each beat, without affecting bleed noise or beats that are out of the user-defined processing range.
Unlike traditional envelope-followers that detect incoming levels and utilize VCA to apply gain changes, Drum Leveler runs an advanced new algorithm that takes full advantage of the digital domain – allowing unparalleled control over your drums’ dynamics.
Drum Leveler is powerful yet easy to use. It will help you achieve solid driving grooves, improve clarity and add punch to any percussive performance.
Drum Leveler features
- Transparent, beat detection-based simultaneous upward & downward compressor/expander.
- Applies gain to each beat individually to achieve set target level.
- Gain change is applied right at the start of the beat, to avoid compressor artifacts within the beat.
- Set a gain processing range to affect only specific beats within a track.
- Easy to use and Intuitive user interface.
Drum Leveler is currently in beta and will be available in November 2014.
More information: Sound Radix
Sound Radix has released version 1.0.5 of 32 Lives, a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter for Mac.
We’ve plucked every last hair from our eyebrows and we’re happy to finally bring you complete Virtual Guitarist 2 compatibility with 32 Lives! This version also includes GUI compatibility fixes and other improvements.
The update is free to download for 32 Lives users. A new trial version is available for download as well.
Sound Radix has also announced AAX AudioSuite compatibility for Auto-Align and SurferEQ.
You’ve asked for it and we’re happy to comply – Auto-Align and SurferEQ are now AAX AudioSuite compatible. Need to print the tracks for your shamelessly un-radical mixing engineer or archive your project? No problem. Just copy+paste your setting from the real time plug-in and hit the Render button. If you haven’t done so already, please visit your user area to download the latest installers.
We currently recommend our AAX plug-ins for Pro Tools 11.x only. Please use the RTAS versions for Pro Tools 10.3.x and earlier.
Furthermore, Sound Radix is offering three 32 Lives bundle offers.
We’ve teamed up with Blue Cat Audio, LennarDigital and GSi to offer you these great value bundles. Check them out! Offer is available for bundle purchases only.
32 Lives Bundles
- Blue Cat Audio Patchwork + 32 Lives Bundle – $129 USD (reg. $178) — Create full racks of effects and instruments, mix & match 32 and 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins such as Sylenth1 and RogerLinn’s AdrenaLinn Sync in your 64-bit DAW, including Pro Tools 11!
- LennarDigital Sylenth1 + 32 Lives Bundle – 159 EUR (reg. 212 EUR) — LennarDigital Sylenth1. The synth and the legend you’ve heard on countless #1 chart-toppers. Buy it now with 32 Lives and get the 2.0 update Free of charge!
- GSi Instrument + 32 Lives Bundle $125 USD (reg. $166) — Whether it’s the ultimate Tonewheel organ emulation VB3, or down to the tine noise modeling of electro-mechanical classics such as MrRay MkII, EG70 or the funky ZD6, we’ve got you covered.
More information: Sound Radix
Lennar Digital has announced the availability of a bundle of its Sylenth1 synthesizer plug-in and 32Lives, a 32-bit to 64-bit AU plug-in adapter.
Good news for Apple Mac users! We have teamed up with SoundRadix to offer a bundled version of Sylenth1 and 32 Lives. This bundle will allow you to run Sylenth1 smoothly on Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and many other 64bit hosts.
“32 Lives is a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter, and is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio-Units host applications.”
The bundled offer has a total discount of 25% on the regular price for Sylenth1 and 32 Lives, which means the sales price is set at 159 Euro (ex. VAT).
More information: Lennar Digital
Sound Radix has released version 1.0.4 of 32 Lives, a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter for Mac.
We’re happy to announce the immediate availability of 32 Lives free update version 1.0.4!
This update includes numerous fixes and improvements and is recommended for all users.
Changes in 32 Lives v1.0.4
- General bug fixes
- Fixed problem with plugins which have several version available simultaneously.
- Fixed crash with URS plug-ins when writing automation.
- Fixed Destroy FX Buffer Override tempo sync not working.
- Fixed crash with IK Multimedia plug-ins in case the authorization wizard is left open for more than one minute.
- Fixed DAW hang caused by IK Multimedia’s authorization wizard window being hidden behind the DAW window; such hidden windows are now correctly brought forward.
- Fixed crash with Arturia Analog Factory in Live.
- Fixed most Pluggo validation crashes.
- Fixed Abbey Road plug-ins UI not being refreshed after loading a preset.
- Fixed some plug-ins failing to open due to component flags mismatches.
- Fixed resurrected plug-in crashing in case the original 32-bit plug-in has been removed. Instead, the plug-in just fails to open.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- GUI fixes and improvements
- Added support for multiple screens.
- Added support for plug-in windows resizing.
- Improved Digital Performer plug-in windows behavior – windows get “out of the way” when appropriate.
- Fixed plug-in windows sometimes detaching from frame.
- Fixed scenario where a plug-in window could be incorrectly hidden after clicking on it, in case a different application’s window overlaps with it.
- Fixed other applications’ invisible windows hiding plug-in windows.
- Resurrection fixes and impovements
- Enabled resurrection of Novation Automap and Longcat H3D.
- Installer automatically updates previously resurrected plug-ins – no need to manually re-resurrect after installation.
- Fixed 32 Lives manager crash when scanning components which do not contain Audio Units.
32 Lives is available for purchase for $99 USD.
Sound Radix has also announced the availability of Auto-Align, SurferEQ and Pi in VST3 format.
To all you VST3 users, we’re happy to present a cross-platform VST3 compatibility update to all our plug-ins! The VST3 version is fully backward compatible with the previous VST2 versions, so older saved projects will automatically load into a VST3 instance and vice versa if the new VST3 version is not present. The update is free and recommended for all users.
Also in this update are a fix to an Nvidia Pro Tools 11 crash and other improvements.
More information: Sound Radix / 32 Lives
Sound Radix has announced the release of 32 Lives, a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter.
32 Lives is a new application, capable of generating 64-bit Audio Units versions of your loved and hard-earned 32-bit legacy plug-ins, helping you to cross over to the new Logic Pro X smoothly and transparently.
Older Logic 9 sessions will completely load into Logic Pro X, including all presets, parameters and automation. No special re-wiring or routing is required. All your 32-bit only plug-ins will again re-appear in the plug-ins menu as they always did.
32 Lives features
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit only Audio Units plug-ins.
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X and other 64-bit Audio Units compatible DAW’s.
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loads all presets, parameters and automation.
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency.
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn’t require additional clicks and windows.
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband X, Live 9, Digital Performer 8, Studio One 2, Audition CC, and Tracktion 4.
- Compatible with OS X Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
32 Lives for Mac is available to purchase for $99 USD.
More information: Sound Radix / 32 Lives
Sound Radix has announced 32 Lives, a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins adapter for Logic Pro X. In July 2013, Apple introduced Logic Pro X, the next-generation version of its professional audio software, bringing … read more
Sound Radix has updated its SurferEQ pitch tracking equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 1.2. We’re happy to announce the immediate availability of a major update to SurferEQ. This update opens up … read more
Sound Radix has announced version 1.0.4 of its Pi phase interactions mixer effect plugin for Windows and Mac. Pi works to improve the summing of a DAW or a mixer. Pi dynamically minimizes frequency cancellations … read more
Outbound link: Sound Radix
– Related: AU
, effect plugins
, Sound Radix
Posted in news
on Jan 04, 2013 - 0 comments
Sound Radix has announced Pi, a multi-channel phase interactions mixer plug-in for Windows and Mac. Sound Radix’s Pi works to improve the summing of a DAW or a mixer. Designed to enhance any mix, Pi … read more
Sound Radix has updated its SurferEQ pitch tracking equalizer plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 1.0.2. SurferEQ is an innovative, pitch tracking equalizer plug-in. It is capable of locking onto a vocal or an … read more
Sound Radix has announced the release of SurferEQ, a pitch tracking equalizer plug-in for Windows and Mac. SurferEQ is an innovative, pitch tracking equalizer plug-in. It is capable of locking onto a vocal or an … read more
Sound Radix has released version 1.2.1 of Auto-Align, an automatic microphone / DI time alignment plug-in for Mac. Auto-Align will “listen” to your multi-mic recording and will automatically measure and compensate for the delay between … read more
Sound Radix has released a Mac OS X RTAS version of Auto-Align, an automatic time alignment plug-in. Auto-Align will “listen” to your multi-mic recording and will automatically measure and compensate for the delay between the … read more
Sound Radix has released Auto-Align, an automatic time alignment plug-in for Mac. Auto-Align will “listen” to your multi-mic recording and will automatically measure and compensate for the delay between the microphones – sample accurate. When … read more