Mystery Islands has released version 1.0.6 of Virus|HC librarian editor, a plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Finally, the long wait for Access Virus a, rack, b, c, xl and TI users is over: Now you can plug your classic and / or new Virus synth into your DAW and make some music just like you had a Virus TI!
Changes in Virus|HC librarian editor v1.0.6
- [Fixed] When user clicked to store all patches from librarian to hardware, patch data was not sent to right locations in hardware.
- [Fixed] When data was requested from TI to the librarian, it was not received by the plugin.
- [New] Added pop-up message window to remind selecting MIDI Devices before making any editing & stuff (only pops up if device is not selected & user clicks on main tab or multi settings button) ;-) FL Studio crashes if you don’t select your devices first – Not possible to make work-around for it!
- [New] Incoming MIDI Program Change changes patch in hardware and the patch is automatically fetched to the active plugin part.
- [New] Incoming MIDI Program Change sends patch from librarians selected list to hardware if “control library from midi / hw” is enabled.
- [New] Incoming patch change from Virus (sysex) automatically fetches current preset from the hardware to the plugin part.
- [New] Incoming patch change from Virus (sysex) sends patch from librarians selected list to hardware if “control library from midi / hw” is enabled.
The Virus|HC plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC librarian editor plug-in
Mystery Islands has released version 1.0.3 of its Virus|HC librarian editor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
For MAC and PC users, this update has been long waited although we just launched Virus|HC plugin. There are major bugs fixed in this release, which are detailed in below.
Changes in Virus|HC v1.0.3
- [Fixed] DeviceID values were messed up while receiving and sending data.
- [Fixed] System Delay enable button didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] System Arp enable button didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] Arpeggiator knobs and buttons didn’t have any effect while moving them from ui.
- [Fixed] MIDI Destination selection didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] Part output selections didn’t work on all channels.
- [Fixed] Cutoff link worked only from cutoff 2 knob.
- [Fixed] Filter link didn’t work on unpaired part channels.
- [Fixed] Requesting data from hardware memory skipped sounds from hardware.
- [Fixed] Plugin crashed on oscillator 3 semitone knob movements from hardware.
- [Fixed] Data recall was not handled right once the project was reloaded (almost on every daw).
- [Fixed] Once data came in from hardware, Multi knobs, sliders & buttons didn’t as expected.
- [New] Memory usage reduced by up-to 60%.
- [New] Filter 1 & 2 link switch functions added.
- [New] MIDI messages that come in from other than selected MIDI IN device, are now processed. This means you can assign MIDI CC’s that are Virus compatible to your external controller and control the software & hardware with it.
The Virus|HC plug-in (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC librarian editor plug-in
Mystery Islands Music has released version 1.0.1 of the Access Virus|HC Librarian Editor, a VST plug-in to control and manage the Access Virus-series hardware synthesizers.
The plug-in offers extensive librarian handling and more features will be introduced along the way. Almost every parameter of the Virus-series synth can be edited and stored.
The plug-in includes total recall functions so that the user doesn’t have to do anything else than switch on their Virus.
Changes in Virus|HC v1.0.1
- Reduced CPU usage when moving knobs from the hardware.
- Fixed CC knobs mappings while some functions are not in use.
- Several other improvements.
The plug-in is now available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC Librarian Editor
Mystery Islands has announced the release of Virus|HC AudioUnit & VSTi Editor / Librarian Plug-in for Mac.
Virus|HC Librarian Editor AudioUnit & VSTi plugin, our answer to your prays. (HC = Hardware Controller). After several years ago, Access Music introduced their Virus TI synth range, which was boosted up with massive features such as audio stream directly into your DAW via USB and also the Virus plugin. Due to these great features, the most loved editor & librarian program “SoundDiver” was forgotten and many Virus users instantly upgraded to Virus TI and perhaps forgot their Virus A, Virus B or Virus C synth.
Well, it is time to pick those synths up, connect the PSU, audio and MIDI cables! We created the Virus|HC plugin to meet the standards required for DAW-working environments: Edit your Access Virus hardware synth directly from your DAW without flipping thru different applications, organize patches within your plugin window to load, edit and save them directly to your HDD. You can run our plugin in Mac AudioUnit & VSTi format and PC VSTi format (both 32 & 64bit).
Virus|HC Editor plug-in is currently available for Mac (PC coming soon) from Producers Lunchbox, priced at 64.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC Editor
Mystery Islands has released version 2.0.3 of the JP-80×0 Librarian plug-in, a MIDI & SysEx AU/VSTi editor-librarian plug-in for Windows and Mac.
You ever wanted to control, automate & work with your Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 by the same way you use your VSTi and AudioUnit plug-ins? Now it’s possible with our Editor-Librarian plug-in that allows you to get your Hardware connected into your DAW. JP-80×0 will recall your patch settings when you open your project and the data will be sent to your JP-8000 / JP-8080 automatically once you open your project.
Changes in JP-80×0 Librarian plug-in v2.0.3
- Saving patches in librarian now appears in pathces list.
- Saving performances in librarian now appears in performances list.
- When librarian edit mode is on, user is not able to flip between patch & performance files.
- Librarian now supports SysEx files (*.syx). Users can now freely copy their SysEx files to patches folder and view them thru the librarian.
- Demo installer now includes Mystery Islands Always Alive, Massive EDM, Alan Marcero Trance presets and Gokosouls Quarantine soundset demos.
- Saving performances now works as expected.
- After user saves or discards data from librarian, patch & performance lists will initialize to original state.
The plug-in is available for purchase for 65 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / JP-80×0 Librarian plug-in
Mystery Islands has released version 2.0.0 rc1 of the JP-80×0 Editor & Librarian plug-in for Mac OS X. Version 2.0.0 rc1 is early release candidate demo to hunt down any bugs you may encounter while … read more
Mystery Islands has launched Roland JP-80×0 Quarantine Soundset vol. 1 & 2, a collection of 128 EDM presets by Gokosoul for Roland the JP-8000 and JP-8080 synthesizers. Gokosoul is here again with Roland JP-80×0 “Quarantine” … read more
Mystery Islands has introduced Virus|HC, an editor/librarian plug-in for the Access Virus synthesizer. We are more than excited to officially announce that our next plug-in project, Virus|HC is around the corner. This plug-in is targeted … read more
Mystery Islands has announced the upcoming version 2.0 of its JP-80×0 Editor Plugin for Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 synthesizers. Version 2.0 of the editor plug-in comes with a Librarian. There has been a lot request … read more
Mystery Islands releases Roland JP-80×0 Massive EDM volume 1, a soundset featuring 64 patches for the Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 synthesizer. Massive EDM volume 1 is built up from ground zero using our own AudioUnit … read more
Mystery Islands has released version 1.1.8 of its JP-80×0 Editor Plugin for the Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080 synthesizers. First of all, thanks to everyone who’s been patient with our Windows VST development. It’s time to … read more
Mystery Islands has released version 1.1.6 of its JP-80×0 Editor Plug-In for Mac. You ever wanted to control, automate & work with your Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 the way this modern world requires? Now it’s … read more
123creative has announced the release of the Apple Emagic Logic ES2 volume 2 soundset by Mystery Islands and the Virtual Solid Bass sample pack. While this sound bank is primarily aimed at Trance, is well … read more
Mystery Islands has announced the release of the JP-80×0 Hardware Editor Plug-in for Mac. You ever wanted to control, automate & work with your JP-8000 / JP-8080 the way this modern world requires? Now it’s … read more
Mystery Islands has released Northern Lights, a soundset for the Clavia Nord 2 series synthesizers and DiscoDSP Discovery. 40 fresh patches from lush Leads to crunchy basses and soft pads to snappy plucks. The reason … read more
Waldorf has announced the Tech Sound Bank for the Waldorf Q Series, and Best Of Both Worlds for Largo, Blowfeld and the Q Series. Tech Sound bank from Gigaloops brings you a brand new set … read more
Roqstar has released Access Virus Revealed Vol 1, a sound library by Mystery Islands which brings you the finest sounds for the Access Virus B-PowerCore-TDM-TI range. 128 fresh patches suitable for any kind of electronic … read more