Mystery Islands has released version 2.0.3 of the JP-80×0 Librarian plug-in, a MIDI & SysEx AU/VSTi editor-librarian plug-in for Windows and Mac.
You ever wanted to control, automate & work with your Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 by the same way you use your VSTi and AudioUnit plug-ins? Now it’s possible with our Editor-Librarian plug-in that allows you to get your Hardware connected into your DAW. JP-80×0 will recall your patch settings when you open your project and the data will be sent to your JP-8000 / JP-8080 automatically once you open your project.
Changes in JP-80×0 Librarian plug-in v2.0.3
- Saving patches in librarian now appears in pathces list.
- Saving performances in librarian now appears in performances list.
- When librarian edit mode is on, user is not able to flip between patch & performance files.
- Librarian now supports SysEx files (*.syx). Users can now freely copy their SysEx files to patches folder and view them thru the librarian.
- Demo installer now includes Mystery Islands Always Alive, Massive EDM, Alan Marcero Trance presets and Gokosouls Quarantine soundset demos.
- Saving performances now works as expected.
- After user saves or discards data from librarian, patch & performance lists will initialize to original state.
The plug-in is available for purchase for 65 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / JP-80×0 Librarian plug-in
Mystery Islands has released version 2.0.0 rc1 of the JP-80×0 Editor & Librarian plug-in for Mac OS X.
Version 2.0.0 rc1 is early release candidate demo to hunt down any bugs you may encounter while using it. Please note revised user manual which is included with the installer and check it thru to learn more about the plug-in :) You can also download the manual from our product page.
This update is already included with the new orders. We are looking forward to your comments about the update and we will email our loyal customers with the rc1 installer later.
Changes in JP-80×0 Editor & Librarian v2.0 rc1
Request current patch from selected slot to librarian.
- Request all patches from selected bank to librarian.
- Store currently selected patch from librarian to hardware.
- Store current patch bank from librarian to hardware.
- Request temp performance data to librarian.
- Request current performance from selected slot to librarian.
- Request all performance data from selected bank to librarian.
- Store currently selected performance data from librarian to hardware.
- Store current performance bank from librarian to hardware.
- Load any MIDI / sysex patch or performance bank to librarian.
- Browse performance & patch banks within plugin librarian.
- Load currently selected performance data to plugin memory.
- Load currently selected performance bank to plugin memory.
- Load selected single patch to selected performance slot (upper / lower).
- Organize performance data in librarian and save a new performance bank to hard drive.
- Organize patch data in librarian and save a new patch bank to hard drive.
- Option to scroll thru hardware programs without sending performance / patch data to hardware.
- View & edit upper / lower part patch name.
- View & edit upper / lower part velocity sensitivity levels.
- View & edit upper / lower part control assign sensitivity levels.
- More knobs & buttons now reacts to hardware knob / button movements.
- Select performance MIDI channel.
- Select remote kbd MIDI channel.
- Old preset format replaced with Standard MIDI file format.
JP-80×0 Editor & Librarian for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 50 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / JP-80×0 Editor & Librarian
Mystery Islands has launched Roland JP-80×0 Quarantine Soundset vol. 1 & 2, a collection of 128 EDM presets by Gokosoul for Roland the JP-8000 and JP-8080 synthesizers.
Gokosoul is here again with Roland JP-80×0 “Quarantine” soundset! This package contains both, volume 1 and 2. This bank will overwrite both user patch banks (U:A11-88 & U:B11-88). You can use this bank with any kind of electronic dance music productions.
Gokosoul says: “Imagine, that you can create any kind of music with one bank and that bank is now here. I have included some drums to the package, so you can play around with those as well.” Have a listen on the great demo and be amazed! This is a must have for everyone who own’s the JP!
The soundset is available for purchase for 30 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Quarantine Soundset vol. 1 & 2
Mystery Islands has introduced Virus|HC, an editor/librarian plug-in for the Access Virus synthesizer.
We are more than excited to officially announce that our next plug-in project, Virus|HC is around the corner. This plug-in is targeted to everyone with Access Virus A, B, C or TI hardware synthesizer to unleash the power of Virus in your favorite DAW.
- Works like the actual Virus TI Control software, except it does not transmit audio signals. This is a huge advantage to all Virus TI users, who struggle with “A Sync error occurred” messages.
- Connect legacy Virus (A-B-C-range) synth with MIDI interface into your DAW.
- Connect Virus TI & TI|2-range synth with MIDI or USB into your DAW.
- Manage single presets and/or multi presets within the editor/librarian.
- Load, edit and save programs & save them to HDD in MIDI format.
- Load up-to 16 parts of legendary Virus sounds into a single plug-in.
- Manage all 16 parts individually in Multimode mixer window.
- Automate almost every parameter of the plug-in.
- Visual link between the knob movements on hardware < -> software for real-time UI updates.
- Sends used data automatically to the synth upon loading a DAW project containing the plug-in. Play directly, without any loading hassle with the hardware itself. This is purely automated.
The plug-in is available to pre-order for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at 39.95 EUR (regular 49.95 EUR).
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC
Mystery Islands has announced the upcoming version 2.0 of its JP-80×0 Editor Plugin for Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 synthesizers.
Version 2.0 of the editor plug-in comes with a Librarian.
There has been a lot request emails, facebook chats etc about this long waited new feature we are pleased to announce today. Librarian!
JP-80×0 plugin has walked the line for almost an year now with great overall success. Now it’s time for us to give something back to you and we have been working hard to get you the librarian mode. This means you can scroll thru midi & sysex files within the JP-80×0 plugin and use that data as you wish in terms of common sense. ;)
Changes in JP-80×0 Editor v2.0
- Full librarian browser to view, edit and store MIDI and SysEx content from hard-drive.
- Patch and performance data can be sent to JP-8000 / JP-8080 directly from the plug-in.
- Upper and Lower layer patch name can be viewed and set.
- Option to load single patches in upper or lower layer of active performance.
- Velocity sensitivity controls for both layers individually.
- Performance and Remote MIDI channels can be set from the plug-in UI.
- Init patch and performance banks included.
- GUI elements has been worked out.
The update is scheduled for release in March / April 2014. It will be free to existing users of the
JP-80×0 AudioUnit & VSTi Editor Plugin.
More information: Mystery Islands / JP-80×0 Editor Plugin
Mystery Islands releases Roland JP-80×0 Massive EDM volume 1, a soundset featuring 64 patches for the Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 synthesizer. Massive EDM volume 1 is built up from ground zero using our own AudioUnit … read more
Mystery Islands has released version 1.1.8 of its JP-80×0 Editor Plugin for the Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080 synthesizers. First of all, thanks to everyone who’s been patient with our Windows VST development. It’s time to … read more
Mystery Islands has released version 1.1.6 of its JP-80×0 Editor Plug-In for Mac. You ever wanted to control, automate & work with your Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 the way this modern world requires? Now it’s … read more
123creative has announced the release of the Apple Emagic Logic ES2 volume 2 soundset by Mystery Islands and the Virtual Solid Bass sample pack. While this sound bank is primarily aimed at Trance, is well … read more
Mystery Islands has announced the release of the JP-80×0 Hardware Editor Plug-in for Mac. You ever wanted to control, automate & work with your JP-8000 / JP-8080 the way this modern world requires? Now it’s … read more
Mystery Islands has released Northern Lights, a soundset for the Clavia Nord 2 series synthesizers and DiscoDSP Discovery. 40 fresh patches from lush Leads to crunchy basses and soft pads to snappy plucks. The reason … read more
Waldorf has announced the Tech Sound Bank for the Waldorf Q Series, and Best Of Both Worlds for Largo, Blowfeld and the Q Series. Tech Sound bank from Gigaloops brings you a brand new set … read more
Roqstar has released Access Virus Revealed Vol 1, a sound library by Mystery Islands which brings you the finest sounds for the Access Virus B-PowerCore-TDM-TI range. 128 fresh patches suitable for any kind of electronic … read more