Fabrizio Poce has released version 2.0 of J74 Progressive, a Max for Live tool set for chord progression making and harmonic editing.
The new version provides new functionality for chord progression editing, MIDI clip editing (humanize velocity and timing) and for detecting musical information in audio material (notes, chords, scales).
Changes in Progressive v2.0
- Techniques for borrowed chords and accidentals.
- Additional control for chord inversion.
- Additional control to arpeggio settings (note can be omitted).
- Swing, groove and velocity dynamics.
- A new device, the “Audio Analyzer”, which processes audio input in real time visualizing notes and extracting chord and scale information.
Progressive is available for purchase for $12 USD.
More information: J74 / Progressive
J74 has announced StepLocker, a new Max for Live sequencing and modulation device. StepLocker is based on the concept of parameter locking, whereby parameter settings can be associated (locked) to sequencer steps. Besides the concept … read more
Fabrizio Poce of June74 Software has released J74 Progressive, a toolset for chord progression making and harmonic editing in Ableton Live and Max for Live. The Chord Progression Editor with chord progression matrix and arpeggio … read more
Fabrizio Poce of J74 has launched Volca Control, a collection of software editors and control surfaces for the Korg Volca series. The J74 Volca Control package provides you with three editors and control surfaces for … read more