Related: Applied Acoustics Systems
, Channel Robot
, Ohm Force
, Plugin Boutique
, Tone Projects
Posted in news
on Dec 18, 2013 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has announced its 24-Hour Flash Sales, offering various deals daily up the end of the year.
Come join us for our 12 Days of Christmas Celebration!
Alongside many other Christmas Sales, we will be hosting a different exclusive 24 hour sale every day!
Have a Merry Music Christmas!
24-Hour Flash Sales
- 18 December – 50% off all Channel Robot Kontakt instruments.
- 19 December – 30% off Cableguys Curve 2 synth plugin.
- 20 December – 50% off Tronsonic Kork M500 Micro Presets.
- 21 December – 50% off Arturia Spark EDM & Spark Dubstep.
- 22 December – 30% off all Sinevibes plugins.
- 23 December – 30% off FXpansion Bloom effect plugin.
- 24 December – 20% off Audio Raiders Sasha SoundLab library.
- 25 December – 30% off all kiloHearts plugins.
- 26 December – 40% off AAS Chromaphone + 3 Soundbanks.
- 27 December – 50% off Ohm Force Ohmboyz delay effect plugin.
- 28 December – 40% off Tone Projects Sonitex STX-1260 plugin.
- 29 December – 50% off Audio Spillage Elecktroid Drum Machine.
- 30 December – 50% off Liquid Rhythm’s WaveDNA beat generator.
- 31 December – 40% off Cakewalk Sonar X3.
Every sale will be 24 hours only.
More information: Plugin Boutique
Sinevibes has announced version 2.0 of its Torsion synthesizer AudioUnit plugin for Mac OS X.
The hybrid synth received a completely new user interface with much improved colors and ease of use, multiple new modulation and processing options, as well as new factory presets.
Changes in Torsion v2.0
- Entirely new user interface with more convenient layout, drastically increased ease of use, and better visibility in daylight.
- Separate fine pitch control per each oscillator.
- Oscillator pitch modulation range increased to three octaves (up from one).
- Oscillator level now affects the waveform display.
- New trapezoid LFO waveform.
- Added 1/48 note LFO rate option.
- New distortion effects module with sample rate and bit depth reduction, analog-style saturation, and Bode frequency shifter.
- New delay effects module with stereo modulation and dual filter.
- Disabling of idle oscillators and effect modules to reduce processor load.
- 20 new preset patches.
- User manual in PDF format.
Torsion 2.0 is available to purchase for $49 USD. The update is free to all existing users.
More information: Sinevibes / Torsion
Sinevibes has announced the release of Multitude, a new AudioUnit delay effect plugin for Mac.
Being the biggest development of the company to date, Multitude is a sophisticated yet fun to use quad delay plugin with unique creative potential.
A conventional delay constantly processes and echoes all of the audio on the input. Multitude uses gate sequencers to control sends into four individual delay lines – allowing you to activate them at precise moments in time. Want a delay only on that particular note, chord, or hit? With Multitude, you can do this. And so much more.
Multitude features a highly visualized, color-coded user interface that has been calibrated for both indoor and outdoor lighting conditions. Thanks to extensive use of OS X Core Animation and Accelerate frameworks, it provides an unusually smooth, delightful user experience – and at the same time, efficient internal processing.
- Four independent delay units with forward and reverse playback modes.
- Five gate sequencer tracks for dry input signal and four delay sends, eight separate sequences storable per preset.
- Eight simultaneous effect processors per delay unit: frequency shifter, sample rate and bit depth reducers, circuit bender, noise, multi-mode filter, saturation, and flanger. Effects can be placed before, after, or inside each delay’s feedback loop.
- Two separate low-frequency oscillators per delay unit, each with 16 modulation destinations, multiple waveforms, and adjustable chaos feature.
Multitude for Mac (AU) costs $59 USD.
More information: Sinevibes / Multitude
Sinevibes has updated its Malfunction circuit-bent filter plugin for Mac to v1.0.1.
Turn drum loops into glitchy mayhem. Make basses scream and beg for mercy. Burn anything to ashes.
Malfunction is a unique tool for extreme sound destruction.
Changes in Malfunction v1.0.1
- Increased background brightness and reduced colour contrast for better visibility in daylight.
- New, more logical control layout.
- New modulation slider design that follows the initial parameter value.
- Multiple minor user interface enhancements.
- Fixed LFO random cycle feature stopping working after a long period of time.
- New preset patches.
The Malfunction effect for Mac (AU) costs $19 USD. The update is free to existing users.
More information: Sinevibes / Malfunction
Plugin Boutique has launched a 48-hour sale on Sinevibes, offering a 30% discount on all its instrument and effect plug-ins for Mac.
Sinevibes is a company pursuing research and innovations in audio and music technologies, founded in 2004.
Its product line is focused on unique software effects and instruments, sound libraries, and tutorial books.
Sinevibes is also cooperating with several top-class companies in this industry, fueling the developments for some of today’s most successful hardware and software instruments.
The sale ends August 31st, 2013.
More information: Plugin Boutique / Sinevibes
Sinevibes has announced version 3.0 of Turbo, a wave transformer plugin for Mac.
Turbo is an effect offering a unique sound manipulation technology. It takes the input signal and directly bends its shape using one of its eight sine-based transfer functions, vastly enriching the spectral content with new harmonics. Moreover, all the vibrations and beatings in the original signal are emphasised and create wobbling, growling or even screaming effects. Combined with separate filters on both the input and the output, Turbo allows you to turn any simple sound into a completely new, rich textures with incredible density and character.
The new version has been completely redesigned from the ground up, and adds multiple sound shaping and modulation possibilities.
Changes in Turbo 3.0
- Completely new user interface, redesigned from the ground up.
- New output multi-mode filter (LPF, BPF, HPF).
- New parameter modulation scheme; modulation sliders follow original parameter.
- Added input gain and output level controls.
- Added modulation controls for output filter cutoff and dry/wet balance.
- Variable LFO lag (shape smoothing).
- Variable per-cycle LFO randomisation.
- PDF user manual.
- New preset patches.
Turbo for Mac (AU) is available to purchase for $19 USD.
More information: Sinevibes / Turbo
Sinevibes has updated the Sequential multi-effect sequencer AudioUnit plug-in to version 2.1.0.
Re-architect loops into completely new, rich material. Create amazing breaks, fills and transitions. Turn even the simplest sounds into unique animated textures. Sequential is your all-round tool for motion effect processing.
Changes in Sequential v2.1.0
- New “step switch lag” control allows to change from fast effect switching to slow crossfade.
- New “step duration” control adjusts step length for a “strobe” effect.
- Revised control size and spacing.
- Added one bar per step sequencer rate option.
- New design for sequencer function buttons.
- Updated user manual with more information.
- New preset patches.
Sequential costs $39 USD. The update is free to existing users.
More information: Sinevibes / Sequential